Friday, May 15, 2015

Nyonya Nursingwear a Thoughtful Gift for a New Mother



My sister gave birth to a beautiful daughter in June last year. She was working until the delivery but

had to resign when her maternity leave was over to take care of her baby. She was depressed and she

vented that she felt trapped in her bedroom with her baby. Well, that was because she was too shy to go out and nurse in public space. I couldn't send her some nursing clothes purchased in where I live

(Australia) because the shipping cost was unbelievably expensive. Luck was on my side, I found this

Nyonya Nursingwear website and thought that the products were brilliant! The nursing clothes would

boost my sister's mood and give her a sense of privacy to nurse in public space. The transaction was

easy and the admin person was efficient. Long story short, my sister got her clothes and she loved

them! Quoting her words, "they are chic, stylish, and comfortable at the same time". She wears the

clothes in the house and whenever she goes out and about with her baby. She even fills her wardrobe

with a whole set of Nyonya nursing clothes! Her husband sends me my sister's pic, nursing in their

flight to Bali. Thank you Nyonya Nursingwear for providing such an affordable and a fantastic range

of nursing clothes! Now I prefer giving a nursingwear as a baby-welcoming gift for my friends.

Afterall, a happy mom is all the baby needs.


- Aditya Leonard, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment