Sunday, May 17, 2015

No More Hussle Breastfeeding in Public with NyoNya Nursing Wear



As a new mom, I get so easily discouraged for many things. Is my baby breathing? Is he having enough breastmilk? Why does he cry all the time? I was especially fearful during those first few weeks when he seemed so vulnerable, so small, and barely big enough to fill out his smallest baby jumper.

Seriously, I am a nervous wreck; I think I could kill myself with all these panic attacks. And I think my life never again be the way it was. No more hanging out as I please, I can say travelling  can be the most impossible thing to do, and I even barely got time to have a proper shower! All these  things and thoughts drive me crazy!

As my baby grows older for few months, we finally get a chance to see the outside world. Going to the  mall even if it's only for an hour or so never been happier than before. The problem is my baby won't  take bottle. Since I live in a not-so-big city of Balikpapan, there's no nursing room in every shopping  mall here. I don't have any other options than breastfeeding my baby in public place. I got my breastfeeding apron and I know my baby doesn't like it. He'll start to cry louder and refuse breastfeeding. So, whenever we're going to the mall and he asks for a breastfeeding session, I have to walk to the parking lot and breastfeed him in the car. And from time to time, it's kind of inconvenient and wore me out.

One day, I stumbled upon Instagram to see if I can come up with a solution of my breastfeeding-session problem. That's when I found "Nyonya Nursing Wear". Wow, the breastfeeding outfits they have are stylish yet simple to wear. My first NNW outfit was "Casey Peach" that I ordered from NNW's reseller in Balikpapan. Wore it to the "arisan", and got lot of compliments! The color and the design are lovely. The material is so soft, it feels cool and elegant against my skin. The most important thing is it makes breastfeeding in public for me a possible things to do without any baby dramas needed! Going to the mall or even travelling with my baby never been easier! Thank you, Nyonya Nursing Wear.. ^^

Those are my nursingootd pics. We're off to have some family time in Jakarta. ^^


- Aulia Ayuningtyas, Balikpapan

No comments:

Post a Comment